Return and Cancellation Policy
- All mill defective fabrics will be picked up by, Angel’s Distributing or the fabric mill, who produced the fabric, at no charge to the customer. Credit will be issued after the bolt has been returned and run for yardage and inspected for the mill defects.
- When a customer wishes to return a full bolt of fabric, due to no fault of Angel’s Distributing or the producing fabric mill, the customer will be charged for the call tag issued for the pick up, at the current prevailing call tag rate along with the shipping cost back to Angel’s Distributing. The customer will be responsible for the original shipping charges from when the fabric was ordered and delivered.
- All orders that are cancelled after they have been processed but have not left the distribution center to the customer, there will be a charge of, $25.00 per bolt that will be charged to the customer.
- When an order for cut yardages cancelled, after the yardage has been cut, the customer is responsible for the full cost of the fabric order, if the order has not been cut there will be a cancellation charge of, $15.00 per SKU.
- When an order is refused by the customer at the customer’s place of business and returned to Angel’s Distributing in excellent re-salable condition, the customer will be credited the cost of the fabric and then be charged for the cost of the original shipping that it took to be sent to the customer and the cost of the shipping to return the fabric back to Angel’s Distributing, along with a, $25.00 per bolt restocking charge.
- When a customer needs to cancel an order that has been placed and invoiced and packed, there will be a, 3-4% charge back if a credit card has been used and the charge will depend on the credit card that was used to pay for the order. There will also be a, $15.00 cancellation fee to pull the fabric out of the staged bolts for pick up by fed ex or ups. We will not accept any cancellations on cut orders, all cut orders will be the property of the customer once the fabric has been cut. We will accept the cancellation prior to the fabric being cut but the, 3-4% charge back for the credit card and the, $15.00 cancellation fee will still apply, to the order.